Marseille Provence 2013 opendata API
The Opensource Project to create and develop the public opendata api of all events by Marseille Provence 2013.
As part of its plan to open public data (OpenData), the entire event program of Marseille-Provence 2013, fully stamped, geolocated, and bilingual French and English, will be available as a file in RDF format freely downloadable and a public opendata API.
Updated daily, you have complete information on programming.
You can download the current version of the RDF document :
If you use one api, please let us know, we will put a link to your product here and we will get you informed
The code source is distributed under Version: MPL 1.1/GPL 2.0/LGPL 2.1 :
- Licence MPL 1.1 : http://www.mozilla.org/MPL/MPL-1.1.html
- Licence GPL 2 : http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
- Licence LGPL 2.1 : http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-2.1.html
This API and documentation are in progress… for the moment you can read the specific wiki pages :
- RDF DOM Proposal
- API MP2013 Events Proposal
- Install the sources
- Target the MP2013 event page with a specific identifier