- No external libraries required (optional Prototype, Dojo or jQuery integration)
- Use inheritance to manage your validation settings. Define a setting globally, per-form, or per-element.
- Supports a choice of two APIs:
- HTML-like API placed inside comment tags. The choice for ease of use and simplicity.
- Cutting-edge ajax support with integrated caching mechanism and timeout behavior
- Easily configure custom validation functions to be triggered onblur, onsubmit, onchange, etc.
- Add onsuccess and onerror callback functions to integrate Validanguage into your existing site design.
- All validation functions and onsuccess/onerror callbacks are scoped so that the this keyword refers to the validated element.
- Easy-to-use keypress suppression.
- Includes numerous useful "transformation" functions to aid in producing slick forms that dynamically respond to users' input
To view additional documentation visit: