D&M Landing Page Engine
OpenSource PHP landing page engine/constructor to create landing pages with dynamic content.
I want to see a demo
Follow this link if you want to see the administrative interface, username and password are
Do not be afraid to break something, the site in read-only mode, so you can try whatever you want.
How to install
- Download the latest stable D&M LPE package
- Extract the archive
If you want to get the unstable release:
- Download the archive with current repo state
- Or you can clone repo via command line:
git clone https://github.com/DrTeamRocks/dm-lpe.git
Next you need to install the
sass compiler and
make tool, if you are Debian or Ubuntu user, just run the command
sudo apt-get install make ruby-sass npm composer
npm install bower cd dm-lpe composer update bower updates make
First you need user with password and empty database, next you need change parameters to your in
engine\Configs\database.php to yours.
Next you should open the
http://<site>/install page for tables installing.
Or if you have the empty database and you know username and password, you can import the dump with demo settings
You can DDL od database here
For correct system work you need to create two configuration files:
You can use example with similar names, but with
example suffix. Just copy examples and change the variables in configs to what you need.
Don't forget change the default admin password via accounts management page!
- Minimalist version with basic functionality
- Users separation, something like
- Users management functions for Admins (roles/groups/add/delete etc.)
- Extend the supported databases list (now only mysql, but should be at least: my, pg and lite)
- Virtual hosting (multiple landings via one interface)
- "Step by step" installer of this project
- Export the page with all dependencies (js/css etc.)