Source code for my c64-wifimodem
Feel free to make changes and correction.
- Please change example.com to your own domain for OTA updates.
- You will also have to create a backend for OTA to work.
Stuff that needs work
- Changing pin polarity does not work as expected.
- V-1541 and commodoreserver.com should work if implemented correct. I had it working, but then normal cbm polarity didn't work as it should.
- Higher baud rates
- 19200 and 38400 will work but is only used with flipped polarity as I know of.
- Incoming calls
- I am not enough familiar with bbs servers answering mechanism, and couldn't get it to work with my badly set up bbs server.
- Direct call connection to the modem does work, sort of.
- May be useful, I don't know.
PCB files in kicad format. Nothing much to say about it.
C1 Tantalum 22uF Case B, 3528 J4 User Port edge connector Q1-Q5 BSS138 SOT-23 R1-R12 10k 0805 U1 LM1117-3.3 SOT-223 U2 ESP8266 12E or 12F U3 OLED 0.96" GND,VCC,SCL,SDA