Merge pull request #23 from deedubs/patch-1
Remove unused sys include to avoid 'The "sys" module is now called "util" should have a similar interface.' on newer versions of node.
Remove unused sys include to avoid 'The "sys" module is now called "u…
…til". It should have a similar interface.' on newer versions of node.
- rewrote requests from multiple parameters to options-object
- added `options.timeout` for `restCall` and `graphCall` #22
- fixed error handling in case the timeout is reached #22
Fixed error handling in case the timeout is reached. #22
`options.timeout` added. fixes #22
rewrote requests from multiple parameters to options-object
* fixed issue with method parameter in graphCall request #21
Merge pull request #21 from kaareal/patch-1
Make sure not to eat the method arg, as otherwise you cant POST
make sure not to eat the method arg, as otherwise you cant POST
* added multiquery support for graph. refs #12
Merge branch 'master' of github.com:DracoBlue/node-facebook-client
Added support for objects as parameters in graphCall (necessary for f…
* fixed toString('hex') on node 0.4.x . fixes #18
* fix #isValid in case of invalid cookie (now returns false, before it threw an uncatchable exception)
added timeout of 10 seconds for calls against fb api. fixes #15
Added support for fbsr-cookie. fixes #16
added support for lazy-access-token retrieval if oauth-code is given
Added support for objects, to allow multiquery with arrays as value. …
added handling for missing expire time
Added default parameter method to documentation.
Merge pull request #10 from holdensmagicalunicorn/master
Spelling correction in README
added information about method for graphCall.
merged jharlap's changes to allow method for requests
- added FacebookSession#isValid
- fixed expires validation fixes #5
updated to 1.2.0 added jharlap as contributor.
updated http/https client usage to support node 0.4.x
Adjusted the readme.
* added example
* using legacy rest api server now
* using only access token now (session_key has been removed)
* added getSessionByRequestHeaders function
Revert "* added secure url"
This reverts commit 57c21b5.
* added secure url
* added secure url + support for secure access_tokens
* 1.0.1 release