Point of care, cross-platform software for importing DICOM CD and files then sending it to PACS. Usage scenario is front desk staff getting handed a CD with patient's images. This tool allows the front desk to preview the images, and send to PACS. Tested on Windows and OS X.
- Supports Group Policy for PACS destinations on Windows.
- Supports Windows Vista and above including Windows 10
- Supported on OS X
- Works on Linux
- Supports Unicode file and path.
- Image preview
- No dll's need to be distributed.
- Native, no Java required.
The program is http://utf8everywhere.org/ The data in sqlite is always utf8. wxWidgets is utf32 on Windows and utf8 everywhere else.
- CMake http://www.cmake.org/download/
- XCode on OS X
- Visual Studio 2012 or higher on Windows
- gcc on Linux
Third party dependency
The build scripts pull these automatically.
- wxWidgets http://www.wxwidgets.org/ please extract under ./wxWidgets
- DCMTK http://dicom.offis.de/ please use snapshot or git, and extract under ./dcmtk
- boost http://www.boost.org/ please extract under ./boost
- Visual Leak Detector https://vld.codeplex.com/ installed for debug release for Windows
- zlib please extract under ./zlib on Windows
- openjpeg http://www.openjpeg.org please extract under ./openjpeg
- fmjpeg2koj https://github.com/DraconPern/fmjpeg2koj please extract under ./fmjpeg2koj
Ing-Long Eric Kuo firstname.lastname@example.org
- bitcoin segwit: bc1qemt58qxy3me3mkllnt2u6sd72h8mycrz9qd72s
- bitcoin: 1NJxjksqAbFdwdkKiED6mZq2h69CRpJoTa
This software is licensed under the GPL. For use under another license, please contact Ing-Long Eric Kuo email@example.com