Contributors: Jaroslav Klimčík
Tags: theme, templates
Requires at least: 3.4
Tested up to: 4.4.1
Stable tag: 1.1
License: MIT License URI: http://opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.php
Personal Wordpress blogging theme.
Clean Blog is a WordPress theme with no sidebar, no excess clutter, easy to read content and a bold featured image to instantly grab your readers attention.
The beauty is in it's mininmalism. No exhaustive set of features to customize before being able to write.
Recommended: Download and use the Clean Blog child theme when customizing your website, so you can keep the main Clean Blog theme up-to-date without overriding your edits.
Live Demo & Release Notes
You can view the theme in action on the live demo
Using The WordPress Dashboard
- Navigate to the 'Add New' Themes Dashboard
clean-blog.zipfrom your computer
- Activate the theme on the WordPress Themes Dashboard
clean-blog.zipto your computer
- Upload the
clean-blogdirectory to your
- Activate the theme on the WordPress Themes dashboard
- To create a home link on the left of header go to the Appearance => Menus and create a new menu. For this menu set theme locations as "Header Menu" and set up its name which will be the name displayed in home link.
- For display icons in bottom just go to the Theme Panel in Wordpress administration and tick checkbox you want to display and fill its URL address. For copyright text use input "Footer Info". Finally click on button "Save Changes".
This theme wouldn't have been possible without the following open source resources
- Clean Blog Bootstrap template from Start Bootstrap
- HTML5 Blank starter WordPress theme
- Font Awesome iconic font set