* When releasing the last reference on a CAM peripheral which has been marked invalid, the peripheral is then freed. Freeing the peripheral requires the SIM lock. Go through necessary tribulations to acquire the SIM lock. The lock order is important (SIM lock first, XPT lock second), and the SIM lock may or may not already be held by the thread. * The bug could cause a crash after burning a CD as the CD becomes invalid after the burn completes in order to reload its state.
* Interlock with a ran_config_hooks static variable instead of 'cold' * Get rid of list races which might occur due to hooks being removed while the hooks are being run. * Use a finer 1-second sleep interval instead of a 10-second sleep.
* don't use da8 as general disk in examples, as it is now default for removable device * adjust boot setup example to present defaults: * no `-o packet' needed for bootcfg, * kernel lives in boot/, no need for extra mv * use preferred HAMMER label (as in installer & rconfig example) * add suggestion for exact text to commands and break too long lines * drop note that boot only is supported on 32 bit disklabels
* Note that /etc/iscsi.conf is default -c file * Sort options, fix synopsis & sync usage() * Add FILES section * Change example to specify non-default config file * Improve markup
* `sysctl -w' is deprecated; drop `-w' in man page example * sync usage() to man page * break lines at end of sentence
* fix synopsis: -u not optional in last form of synopsis * sort options * improve description of -o flag: non HAMMER specific options are also supported * improve markup * break lines at end of sentence * sync usage() to synopsis