Drako's DI Container
This is a light weight DI (Dependency Injection) Container written in C++11. It does not rely on external dependencies and avoids the use of macros.
- A recent C++ compiler with more or less complete C++11 support (GCC and Clang are good bets, MSVC >= 2013 should also work)
- CMake >= 3.1
ddic comes with unit tests based on Google Test (gtest) and Google Mock (gmock). For simplicity the versions of gtest and gmock I used, are bundled with ddic. The library itself has no other external dependencies.
The unit tests are disabled by default, but can be enabled running CMake like this:
# enable unit tests cmake -DWITH_TESTS=ON <source dir> # build and run the tests like this cmake --target test --config <Debug|Release> --build <build dir>
These are the plans for the near future:
- Upgrade dependencies on compilers for C++14 support
- Upgrade code to use C++14 features
- Upgrade the versions of gtest and gmock
- Improve the API (might use namespaces to stay backwards compatible)