iWallet is an online payment service platform for merchants and individuals to securely make and receive payments. iWallet works like a aggregator which has integration with various channel of payments including some mobile money channels.
This is jar purpose is to reduce the boilerplate when it comes to integrate a custom built application based on any JVM family language. The class library exposes via a single class all the useful consumable web methods according to iWallet wdsl contract. All
Currently the this class library exposes one class with the following methods:
- mobilePaymentOrder : Method to make payment with extra features like QR code relevant for iwallet cruize app to complete payment
- processPaymentOrder : Method to make payment to iWallet
- confirmTransaction : Method to confirm the payment process after all operations have succeeded on both sides
- verifyMobilePayment: Method meant for mobile payment to call iWallet in order to check on the status of a transaction
- cancelTransaction : Method to cancel payment if your side of operation did not succeed. This initiates a refund proceed if iwallet was the payment channel
- checkPaymentStatus : Method to check status of payment made with third party payment channel line MTN etc.
- cancelAndConfirmTransactionResponseParser : Helper method for parsing returned error code during cancel of confirm transaction call.
- getPaymentService : Helper method for getting properly configured payment service Object with required header as per specification
- getHeaderList : Helper method for building list of PaymentHeader required by iWallet wdsl specification