This repository is not maintained anymore.
this fork instead.Please check out
Some notable features:
- Fetches data by automatically calculated MusicBrainz Disc ID, existing Artist/Album or MusicBrainz Album ID tags;
- Uses the latest version of MusicBrainz web service, which corresponds to the NGS data model;
- Supports many different tags, including artist, album, date, tracknumber/totaltracks, discnumber/totaldiscs, label, catalognumber, barcode etc.;
- Supports MusicBrainz-specific tags: Artist ID, Album ID, Release Group ID, Disc ID, Track ID, album type, album status;
- Missing TOCs can be submitted to MusicBrainz from the context menu.
Building the code
You should have Visual Studio 2010 to build this component. Also, you will need to get two dependencies:
Download archives with dependencies and extract their contents to the desired directory, following the structure as shown below:
- foobar2000 (foobar2000 SDK root)
- app (optional, install foobar2000 here for debugging purposes)
- foobar2000 (part of the foobar2000 SDK)
- pfc (part of the foobar2000 SDK)
From the SDK root directory, type in your console:
git clone git://github.com/Dremora/foo_musicbrainz.git
Voilà! Now you can open foo_musicbrainz\foo_musicbrainz.sln and build the component!