Automated WordPress Plugin Boilerplate
The WordPress Plugin Boilerplate includes the following files:
- .gitignore. Used to exclude certain files from the repository.
- CHANGELOG.md. The list of changes to the core project.
- README.md. The file that you’re currently reading.
- A plugin-name directory that contains the source code - a fully executable WordPress plugin.
- setup.py. Script that automates creation and renaming of your plugin using a GUI.
- Install easygui if you don't already have it.
pip install easygui
- Clone or download this repo.
cdinto the directory and run
- Follow the GUI instructions
As the GUI states, your plugin name should be all lowercase and seperated by hyphens. For example,
Originally forked from WordPress-Plugin-Boilerplate