Drombler JStore Client Agent
A headless background service which runs on end-user devices (desktops, NAS, IoT devices,...).
The Drombler JStore Client Agent can access multiple Drombler JStore backends.
You can get the binary from the latest release (early access release).
- download and update applications from Drombler JStore
- download and update applications using a JNLP-like file
- download and update native components:
- JREs (supporting multiple parallel major version installations)
- custom runtimes created by JLink (supporting multiple parallel major version installations)
- JavaFX native components?
- Other native components, e.g. SWT?
- support Security Manager
- start applications in a configured environment
- OS integration:
- desktop shortcuts
- URL protocol registration
- run as native OS service/ deamon