libdspl-2.0 free digital signal processing algorithm library
libdspl-2.0 — opensource cross-platform digital signal processing algorithm library, written in C language. Distributed under LGPL v3 license. This allows to use this library in all applications with dynamic linking.
libdspl-2.0 includes follow algorithms sets:
- Digital spectral analysis, discrete and fast Fourier transform algorithms.
- Analog and digital IIR filters design and analysis.
- Digital FIR filters design and analysis.
- Windows function collection includes 15 different parametric and nonparametric window functions.
- Digital Hilbert transform algorithms.
- Mathematical sections includes trigonometric, hyperbolic, elliptic functions of real and complex variables.
- Pseudorandom numbers generation algorithms.
- Statistic functions.
- Linear algebra BLAS and LAPACK packages are used under the hood.
- Digital resampling algorithms.
Build and run libdspl-2.0
To build the DSPL-2.0 library on Windows, a special set of programs dsplib toolchain is provided. Dsplib toolchain includes GCC, Gnuplot, CodeBlocks IDE, file manager Far and also Unix utilities for Windows OS.
- Basic math functions of the real and complex arguments.
- Trigonometric and hyperbolic of functions the real and complex arguments.
- Transcendent math functions.
- Elliptic Jacoby functions of the real and complex arguments.
- Pseudo-random numbers generation.
- Math statistic functions.
- Linear algebra and matrix operations.
Digital spectral analysis:
Analog and digital filters design and analysis: