- Added plugin that fixes CSS for KSP 1.2 (Thanks @Sigma88).
- Moved all science configs into the CrowdSourcedScience folder.
- Updated .version file.
- Added some new results.
Now that KSP 1.0 was released it's time to update the mod again. This update extends the mod support with some new reports. Enjoy the new science reports in KSP 1.0.2.
Thanks to the people who added new reports:
After a long awaited update, we introduce our new release CSS v2.0. We got a lot of new contributors and science reports, also we added some support for other mods (see below). Enjoy the new science reports in KSP 0.90.
New reports by:
Mod support for:
- DMagic Orbital Science
- KSP Interstellar
- Station Science
- USI Exploration pack
- USI Sounding Rockets
Pushed SCANsat report into the core mod.
- Removed Squad reports
- Fixed framework in files
- Removed experiments for Sun and Jool
- Removed Custom Biomes support (not maintained anymore)
- Fixed wrong biome names for Ike
- Central Mountain Ridge -> Central Mountain Range
- South Eastern Mountain Ridge -> South Eastern Mountain Range
- Fixed unreadable chars
- Removed poles biome on Tylo (Tylo has no poles)
- Added more info in the README
- Added "Modlist"
- Added "How to contribute"