Installs DurableDrupalDistro Distro
Ansible playbook for setting up Durable Drupal Distro on local workstation using Vagrant and VirtualBox based on the drupallean profile.
Use Jeff Geerling's Ansible for DevOps Drupal Quick Start Guide upon which this playbook is based.
- Install VirtualBox and Vagrant (make sure Vagrant is version 1.6.5 or later)
- Install Ansible
- Clone this project to a folder where you keep your VMs
- If you have not previously added the ubuntu/trusty64 box, do so (I'm using vagrant 1.7.2) with:
$ vagrant box add ubuntu/trusty64
- On the cammand-line in that folder, type
- The process will take a while, on my 4GB RAM MacBook Pro it took about 5 minutes. A large part of that is the provisioning of the LAMP stack together with the checking out and installation of drush and DurableDrupalDistro.
- Associate http://durabledrupalwebsite.dev/ with the private local machine ip set up by the Vagrantfile (192.168.34.11).
- Point your browser at http://durabledrupalwebsite.dev/user and login with user admin and password admin
- Very little to look at more than a stark Adaptivetheme subtheme called drupallean
- Check out http://durabledrupalwebsite.dev/admin/modules
The vagrant init was originally done with: $ vagrant init ubuntu/trusty64
Which created a new vagrant file based on the latest ubuntu image (see Vagrant & Ansible Quickstart Tutorial below)