The world's first open-source decentralized/distributed code-signing authority. Create trust in your organization's software updates by establishing trust nodes with signing authority in multiple countries!
Work in Progress
This is an early-stage work in progress as the technology involved is still being actively researched. At this point no code is available, however a draft proof-of-concept paper has been attached outlining the underlying technology needed to fully realize decentralized code-signing.
- finalize and publish research paper
- use blockchain technology in some way?
- open-source cross-platform client for signing code
- centralized (non-profit?) repository for storing code attestations
- recognition in Microsoft Screen Filter, etc?
- operate a real-life CA backed by peer sign technology