Hey there, folks!
My name is Dylan Green! I'm a software developer particularly invovled in application development as well as kernel development. My best experiences come from the low-level, and on projects that ordinary people use every day. Feel free to get ahold of me any way you'd like.
Here are some interesting things to know about me:
- My first experience with code was at the age of 13, as I was desperate to create Minecraft Mods in Java back in the day.
- I used to be a moderator and developer for a little social platform called Novanius. It ran for some time, but didn't make it far. Things have improved in skill by a long shot since then, and I still know many of the other developers personally
- By far my favorite platform is .NET, considering it's becoming more and more cross-platform with every release. Amazing stuff! (although I'd like to write my own)
- Operating Systems have been a passion of mine. I like knowing a machine and system inside and out, as well as taking simple as well as modern approaches when I can.
- My favorite project is PiousOS. It's not terribly fancy, but I take the "simple, buit modern" approach in any way I can, while still optimizing things myself. It's great having that level of control to learn and work with
- I run a little blog on my website!
My website can be found here: https://www.dylangtech.com with my full list of projects, as well as additional contact information. Can't wait to hear from you!