Clone this wiki locally
genbanking is a simple framework written in C# that uses plugable backends to perform common banking tasks. It ships with a webservice frontend to perform banking tasks over the network using SOAP or JSON messages. Currently it is mainly developed and tested under linux using mono (http://www.mono-project.com) but aims also to run under Microsofts .NET framework.
- Retrieve account balance and transaction lists / statements
- Included ASP.NET WebService to retrieve balance & statements for any backend via SOAP or JSON over the network
- Provider backend for german bank accounts using HBCI via AqBanking. See AqbankingBackend for details.
- Provider backend for LibertyReserve eCurrency using built-in XML backend
- Incuded commandline client (mainly for debugging)
Installation & Setup
see Installation for details how to setup and install genbanking as SOAP/JSON server.
Reuse & embedding
Help, Support & Contact
There is a community google discussion group setup at https://groups.google.com/group/genbanking where you can get support & help.
Currently genbanking is still under development, new collaborators and patches are highly welcome.
genbanking is licensed under the GNU AGPL v3.