- Added deploymentStatus field to structured logs #1201
- In addition to the existing log file, we're now writing log files only containing errors. This error file will be stored as .logs/[timestamp]-errors.log #1183
- When printing what configs are skipped, the structured logging now includes the child-field.
- Vulnerability: Mitigated the possibility of having credentials logged during the execution of a specific Monaco command.
- We're now matching Settings 2.0 key properties correctly. #1178
- We improved our memory footprint by not printing all errors at the end of the Monaco-execution. Errors are printed whenever they happen, and only a summary is printed how many errors happened for each environment at the end. #1185
- We're not reporting correctly whenever the property inside a reference is missing #1194
- We've also fixed several occurrences of unstructured logs inside the structured logging-mode. #1193
Images are available at https://hub.docker.com/r/dynatrace/dynatrace-configuration-as-code
The image can be used directly, passing command arguments to the CLI directly or in CI with a
monaco executable available in the container.
docker pull dynatrace/dynatrace-configuration-as-code:2.8.3
The Image is signed, and its signature can be verified using cosign and the
cosign.pub key that can be downloaded from this release.
cosign verify --key cosign.pub dynatrace/dynatrace-configuration-as-code:2.8.3