Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
- The Operator now sets the status section of the OneAgent objects correctly.
- Show Operator version on the logs.
- Alpine base image used for Quay's image has been upgraded.
- Changed readiness probe used to detect whether the agent is running.
- Improve readiness check when upgrading the agent. Can make upgrades a bit faster.
Dynatrace OneAgent Operator v0.3.0 provides the following features:
- Support assigning PodPriority for OneAgent pods through the "priorityClassName" setting.
- Deployment manifests include PodSecurityPolicy configuration for OneAgent pods.
- Documentation examples deploy the OneAgent on master/infra node by default.
- Added optional setting "disableAgentUpdate" to disable automatic agent updates by the Operator.
- Skip-certificate setting wasn't recognized for some requests to the Dynatrace API.
- This version requires Kubernetes 1.11+ / Openshift 3.11+
- The Deployment manifests no longer create a namespace/project, so it needs to be done by the user upfront before applying the manifest. See Quick Start section on the Readme for instructions.
Dynatrace OneAgent Operator v0.2.1 includes some backports from the v0.3.0 release to make feature and fixes available Kubernetes versions 1.9 & 1.10
- Added optional setting “disableAgentUpdate” to disable automatic agent updates by the Operator.
- skipCertCheck setting wasn’t recognized for some requests to the Dynatrace API.
Dynatrace OneAgent Operator v0.2.0 provides the following features:
- Publish RedHat certified operator image on RedHat Container Catalog
- Support for resource settings on OneAgents
- Optimize operator deployment manifests by adding resource settings and node selectors
- Add unit tests and create operator specific packages
Dynatrace OneAgent Operator v0.1.0 provides the following features:
- Detect changes in the desired state in terms of configuration changes to the custom resource or the related DaemonSet.
- Automatically updates OneAgents to the latest version available.
- Support node selectors and tolerations.
- Full support of configuration options for OneAgent installer and agent.
- Supports OpenShift Container Platform 3.9 and Kubernetes 1.9 or higher.
- Supports OneAgent image from certified repositories.
- User defined OneAgent image, e.g. from Red Hat Container Catalog.