Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Minor update to block headers merged in from Dash master.
- Fixed 2 text color issues.
- fixed windows crash bug.
Complete update and upgrade to UI and fixed several issues. This will be the point from which we write the commissions into the wallet and start writing out the data chain.
Added support for multiple masternode's on a single instance.
- Improved visibility on the staking icon
- Fixed issue with the addresses being put in the wrong location
- Reduced the log output for staking
Minor fix for macOS as they have removed boost from the high sierra
1: The wallet does not lock after unlocking for staking
2: Address labels ( aliases ) go missing sporadically
3: Addresses can only exist in sending or receiving addresses in the address book, they should be in both.
4: The wallet does not open on the latest version of OSX due to missing Boost dependancy
5: Wallet crashes with an error -30974 and seems to corrupt the database
6: Can not edit labels on addresses.
7: Wallet crashes with internal error when being closed.
8: Check latest version of PIVX and see new fixes they have added recently.
9: Wallet when staking has an large number of orphaned blocks, need to reduce this
10: PIVX missing from the about page, should be included to meet Licence requirements
- Fixed Windows Taskbar / background process
- Fixed windows notification
- Tested address book
- Wallets now use correct font to line up with the branding guidelines
- RPC Window not automatically rammed to full screen on mac
- Fixed tab colors on the RPC console
- Fixed margins and top tab icon oversizing
- Fixed issue where loading % kept printing to the log file
- Put back in misbehaving DoS masternode check code
- Removed gitian related information as we intend to use Travis-CI
- Made force lock active again to stop accidental opening of the wallet
In this build:
- Removed leftover copy from zero coin reducing space
- Reduced log file output
- Fixed issue with nodes being erroneously banned
- Sped up initial launching of the wallets