Hydracon is a free, open-source software that creates Minecraft: Pocket Edition & Windows 10 servers and allows extending its functionalities.
Download Hydracon Updated 1.1.0!
Inventory transaction for classic UI is unstable!
- You Can Download Hydracon_ Here!
Kindly use the provided start.sh, rename the phar to Hydracon.phar or PocketMine-MP.phar
Hydracon and based on the software PocketMine-MP
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License along with this program. If not, click here.
Hydracon, a fork or spoon of PMMP, modified by
Third-party Libraries/Protocols Used
- PHP Sockets
- PHP mbstring
- PHP SQLite3
- PHP BCMath
- PHP pthreads by krakjoe: Threading for PHP - Share Nothing, Do Everything.
- PHP YAML by Bryan Davis: The Yaml PHP Extension provides a wrapper to the LibYAML library.
- LibYAML by Kirill Simonov: A YAML 1.1 parser and emitter written in C.
- cURL: cURL is a command line tool for transferring data with URL syntax
- Zlib: A Massively Spiffy Yet Delicately Unobtrusive Compression Library
- Source RCON Protocol
- UT3 Query Protocol