👀 Drishti | An mHealth sense-plan-act framework on FHIR!
Drishti is a conceptual extension of the open mHealth model to behaviour intervention technology adopting the sense-plan-act paradigm from robotics.
- Drishti-sense is open mhealth shimmer that interfaces with various mobile frameworks and provides a uniform API.
- Drishti-plan is a python flask API that provides a (FHIR) careplan based on aggregate data using AI.
- Drishti-act is a SMART-ON-FHIR application in Vue.js that can deliver the careplan to the mobile device as alerts and messages
- Drishti-cog is the central hub and repository, integrating various services using FHIR as the interface standard.
- Drishti-EMR (openmrs-module-drishti) is an OpenMRS module that provide the user interface for clinicians.
- Drishti-PHR (openmrs-owa-drishti) is an OpenMRS OWA that provide the user interface for patients, including authorizing access to their cloud services.
Made in AutoDraw as AI drawing experiment!
Drishti is not ready for use. The following instructions are only for those who want to contribute/join the project.
Rename resource-server-example.env to resource-server.env and add credentials
docker-compose -f docker-compose-prebuilt.yml up
- Drishti Uses Vue for frontend development. (Not Angular 1.x as in the OMH ecosystem)
- Drishti uses FHIR as the data model for data exchange and persistence. (Not the OMH format)
- Drishti relies on hGraph for data visualization.
How to Use
- OpenMRS at /openmrs (of dockerhost)
- Drishti-cog at /
- Pull requests welcome to all sub-repositories.
- Bell Eapen (McMaster U) | Contact
- See also:
🔥The FHIRForm framework for managing healthcare eForms