Activiti is a light-weight workflow and Business Process Management (BPM) Platform. This puppet scripts downloads and installs Activiti in a tomcat container inside a virtual machine.
If you want to install OSCAR EMR or OpenMRS EMR, use this script
How to Use
- Install VirtualBox for your OS
- Install Vagrant for your OS
- Unzip / Clone this repository into a folder [Use the 'Download Zip' on the right panel]
- Windows Users can just doubleclick run.bat to start stop.bat to stop the VM.
- (For Mac Users) cd to that folder
It takes approximately 10 minutes to create the machine initially.
Access in your browser:
- Access Activiti at http://localhost:8001/activiti-explorer
- Access REST interface at http://localhost:8001/activiti-rest/services
Suspend / Power down / Destroy
To suspend the machine use and resume later
vagrant suspend vagrant resume
To power down the machine and restart later
vagrant halt vagrant up
To destroy the machine and recreate
vagrant destroy --force vagrant up