Vagrant-ehealth is a vagrant script to install two popular open source EMR systems: OpenMRS and OSCAR McMaster. RStudio server is also installed along with these into a ubuntu trusty32 virtual machine.
How to Use
- Install VirtualBox for your OS
- Install Vagrant for your OS
- Unzip / Clone this repository into a folder [Use the 'Download Zip' on the right panel]
- cd to that folder
It takes approximately 30 minutes to create the machine initially.
Access in your browser:
- Access OpenMRS at http://127.0.0.1:8001/openmrs (mysql password: mysql) (login:admin password:Admin123)
- Access OSCAR at http://127.0.0.1:8001/Oscar10_12 (default login password on screen)
- Access R Studio Server at http://127.0.0.1:8002/ (login:vagrant password:vagrant)
Suspend / Power down / Destroy
To suspend the machine use and resume later
vagrant suspend vagrant resume
To power down the machine and restart later
vagrant halt vagrant up
To destroy the machine and recreate
vagrant destroy --force vagrant up
This is for testing only. Not suitable for production.
Contact Us on the IRC Channel ##ehealth