Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
An online repository of the EEGDataPro toolbox (http://www.tmseeg.com)
EEGDataPro is a Matlab App designed for streamlined processing of EEG data. Processing steps are presented using a GUI format with modularity.
EEGDataPro was built originally on MATLAB 2017b, with use of EEGLAB v14.1.1b. This updated version requires MATLAB (2013a or later version) and EEGLAB v14.1.1b.
EEGDataPro is packages as a MATLAB App for easy installation. For further
- Ensure that the MATLAB signal processing toolkit has path priority
- EEGDataPro toolbox requires EEGLAB to be installed
- MATLAB is picky about paths. After download, pay attention to how the paths are set as indicated by the tutorial and documentation. If you receive an error that a file is missing it is probably because either the dependencies are not installed or because the paths are not set correctly
- You'll also need to download FastICA and have it on your path for the EEGDataPro toolbox to work as is
- Once you've downloaded everything and have your paths set, open MATLAB to the folder containing EEGDataPro and simply doubleclick the .mlappinstall file (eegdatapro_v1.0.mlappinstall).