An online repository of the ERPEEG toolbox (http://www.tmseeg.com)
ERPEEG is a Matlab App designed for streamlined processing of ERP data. Processing steps are presented using a GUI format with modularity.
ERPEEG was built originally on MATLAB 2013a, with use of EEGLAB v126.96.36.199b. This updated version is re-packaged using MATLAB 2017b and EEGLAB v14.1.1b. This updated version requires MATLAB (2013a or later version) and EEGLAB v14.1.1b.
ERPEEG is packages as a MATLAB App for easy installation. For further
- Ensure that the MATLAB signal processing toolkit has path priority
- ERPEEG toolbox requires EEGLAB to be installed
- MATLAB is picky about paths. After download, pay attention to how the paths are set as indicated by the tutorial and documentation. If you receive an error that a file is missing it is probably because either the dependencies are not installed or because the paths are not set correctly
- You'll also need to download FastICA and have it on your path for the ERPEEG toolbox to work as is
- Once you've downloaded everything and have your paths set, open MATLAB to the folder containing ERPEEG and simply doubleclick the .mlappinstall file (erpeeg_v2.0.mlappinstall).