An online repository of the TMSEEG toolbox (http://www.tmseeg.com)
TMSEEG is a Matlab App designed for streamlined processing of EEG data collected during TMS application. Processing steps are presented using a GUI format with modularity.
TMSEEG was built originally on MATLAB 2013a, with use of EEGLAB v22.214.171.124b. This updated version is re-packaged using MATLAB 2017b and EEGLAB v14.1.1b. This updated version requires MATLAB (2013a or later version) and EEGLAB v14.1.1b.
TMSEEG is packages as a MATLAB App for easy installation. For further
- Ensure that the MATLAB signal processing toolkit has path priority
- TMSEEG toolbox requires EEGLAB to be installed
- MATLAB is picky about paths. After download, pay attention to how the paths are set as indicated by the tutorial and documentation. If you receive an error that a file is missing it is probably because either the dependencies are not installed or because the paths are not set correctly
- You'll also need to download FastICA and have it on your path for the TMSEEG toolbox to work as is
- Once you've downloaded everything and have your paths set, open MATLAB to the folder containing TMSEEG and simply doubleclick the .mlappinstall file (tmseeg_v4.0.mlappinstall).