You can simply install this addon from the Google Add-On Store by either
- navigating directly to it https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/e-explorer/ldhpoddoeakgahcoammcpkbchphakcmh
- searching for "E-Explorer" in the store
You will need to be logged in with your Google Account to do this.
The add-on installation is tied to your Google Account, so it works in all your documents (when you are logged in).
- Open a Google Docs Document and login with your Google Account to install this add-on
- Open the script editor (Top Menu: Tools -> Script editor...)
- Create for each file in the repository a file in the script editor with the same name and content (File -> New -> ...)
- Save all created files and set the project's name.
- Go back to the Google Docs Document and refresh it
- Now the add-on should be available under your chosen project name
How this addon works
- Open a Google Docs Document and login with your Google Account to be able to use this add-on
- Activate the add-on (Top Menu: Add-ons -> E-Explorer -> Start)
- Select a piece of text or use the search bar to search for recommendations. After a short while the recommendations will be displayed in the sidebar.
- To submit multiple words as one keyword surround them with "
The source code can be found (and edited) directly inside the browser. If you want to do this, you have to open the Script Editor (Top Menu: Tools -> Script Editor).
Texts for Docs add-on deployment
Open the E-Explorer by going to Add-ons > E-Explorer > Start
This EEXCESS add-on enables searching for data from cultural and scientific databases without leaving the currently edited document.
The EEXCESS technologies serve as recommendation tools for your online activities. You, as a user, will get recommendations from cultural and scientific databases. EEXCESS tools integrate into your ongoing working process. You won´t have to leave the document you are currently editing.