MMX - Miner Manager with Exstension
Miner Manager is a stratum task generator firmware that fit FPGA and ASIC miners.
- It is using stratum protocol
- It generate the tasks (block headers) inside FPGA. all Double-SHA256 was done by FPGA, far more faster than CPU.
- Test the nonce inside the FPGA. only report the >= DIFF tasks back to the host (CGMiner)
- It fits any kinds of stratum mining ASIC, (you may needs some VerilogHDL coding)
- It has a LM32 CPU inside, fit in XC6SLX16 small FPGAs
- The MM datasheet: http://downloads.canaan-creative.com/software/mm/MM_SOC_Specification.pdf
firmware: C codes running in LatticeMico32 soft processor
ipcores_dir: IP cores
synth: Directory for synthesize and build of the hardware part
verilog: The VerilogHDL source code
How to build?
First you need install the ISE for sure. then edit the
isedir under xilinx.mk
by default we are using /home/Xilinx/14.6/ISE_DS/
For build the toolchain for lm32-rtems, it meets some problems with gcc-5.2.1 under Ubuntu and gcc-4.9.2 under Debian, for fix that, just switch to gcc-4.8 with CC=gcc=4.8 make ... and you also need texinfo_4.13a for fix the gdb build.
- $ make -C firmware/toolchain # Install the lm32-rtems-4.11- toolchain under /opt
- $ make -C firmware # Generate the final bitstream file .bit/.mcs under firmware/
- $ make -C firmware load # Load the config bit file to FPAG by using Xilix Platform cable
- Telegram: https://t.me/EHashPublic
This is free and unencumbered public domain software. For more information, see http://unlicense.org/ or the accompanying UNLICENSE file.
Files under verilog/superkdf9/ have their own license (Lattice Semi- conductor Corporation Open Source License Agreement).
Some files may have their own license disclaim by the author.