This release contains security and miscellaneous fixes.
Security bug fixes
Note: These security fixes are relevant to all nodes on public p2p networks.
- (#7226) Update to fc with gcc7 fix - v1.7.x
- (#7245) Change default log level from debug to info. - v1.7.x
- (#7257) Move Test Metrics Code to Agent
- (#7271) Added eosio-nightly-builds pipeline to pipeline.jsonc
- (#7277) Fix cleos REX help - v1.7.x
- (#7333) Use debug level logging for --verbose - 1.7.x
- (#7323) Look in both lib and lib64 for CMake modules when building EOSIO Tester
- (#7354) Created "version-label" Integration Test
- (#7410) Centralize EOSIO Pipeline
- (#7427) [Anka] 1.7.x configured base images pipeline.
Deprecation notice reminder
Please refer to the v1.8.0-rc1 Release Notes for the currently active set of deprecation notices.
Disclaimer: Block.one makes its contribution on a voluntary basis as a member of the EOSIO community and is not responsible for ensuring the overall performance of the software or any related applications. We make no representation, warranty, guarantee or undertaking in respect of the releases described here, the related GitHub release, the EOSIO software or any related documentation, whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to the warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement. In no event shall we be liable for any claim, damages or other liability, whether in an action of contract, tort or otherwise, arising from, out of or in connection with the software or documentation or the use or other dealings in the software or documentation. Any test results or performance figures are indicative and will not reflect performance under all conditions. Any reference to any third party or third-party product, resource or service is not an endorsement or recommendation by Block.one. We are not responsible, and disclaim any and all responsibility and liability, for your use of or reliance on any of these resources. Third-party resources may be updated, changed or terminated at any time, so the information here may be out of date or inaccurate. Any person using or offering this software in connection with providing software, goods or services to third parties shall advise such third parties of these license terms, disclaimers and exclusions of liability. Block.one, EOSIO, EOSIO Labs, EOS, the heptahedron and associated logos are trademarks of Block.one. All other trademarks referenced herein are the property of their respective owners.