EOSIO v2.0.3 Release Notes
This release contains security, stability, and miscellaneous fixes.
Security bug fixes
Consolidated Security Fixes for 2.0.3 (#8643)
- Add deadline to base58 encoding.
Note: These security fixes are relevant to all nodes on EOSIO blockchain networks.
Stability bug fixes
- (#8617) Init net_plugin member variables - 2.0
- (#8606) Skip sync from genesis and resume from state test on tagged builds
- (#8612) [2.0.x] Actions for community PRs.
- (#8633) remove brew's python@2 install - 2.0
- (#8636) bump script's macos version check to 10.14 - 2.0
Deprecation notice reminder
Please refer to the Consolidated EOSIO Deprecations List for the currently active set of deprecation notices.
Disclaimer: All repositories and other materials are provided subject to this IMPORTANT notice and you must familiarize yourself with its terms. The notice contains important information, limitations and restrictions relating to our software, publications, trademarks, third-party resources, and forward-looking statements. By accessing any of our repositories and other materials, you accept and agree to the terms of the notice.