Broadwick generic modelling code framework (java)
Broadwick is a framework for developing sophisticated epidemiological based mathematical models, and consists of several Java libraries and bespoke packages. The components of Broadwick are written in such a way that a scientist may combine them in order to rapidly prototype a model for a new specific scenario.
- Supports single (e.g. within herd) or structured populations (e.g. multi-species or locations)
- Inclusion of movement over network data (e.g. Cattle movement Tracing System)
- Stochastic Individual Based simulations (including fast approximate options)
- Approximate Bayesian Computation inference for estimating model parameters from data via simulations
- Monte Carlo Markov Chain inference for estimating model parameters from data