The ESIP Semantic Portal is an ontology repository for the Earth Sciences based upon technology from the NCBO Bioportal. The ESIP Semantic Portal located here.
Here are some tasks that we can perform in the Semantic Portal:
• browse the collection of ontologies, including their basic statistics
• view ontology metadata, including versions and download formats
• search for a term across multiple ontologies
• visualize ontology terms in their hierachy and term neighborhood
• browse mappings between terms in different ontologies
• receive recommendations on which ontologies are most relevant for a small corpus
• annotate text with terms from ontologies
• browse a selection of projects that use Semantic Portal resources
More documentation is found on this Github repo wiki.