First Release of Emerald Wallet.
- Ability to set custom HD key derivation path while importing accounts from Ledger Nano S
- Generation Mnemonic seed according to BIP39 specification
- Ability to import mnemonic seed as an HD wallet (BIP32)
- Landing page for first run
Disclaimer: Please do not keep or transact more than you are willing to lose, and please be careful. Please use a hardware wallet such as Ledger Nano S together with Emerald Wallet. If something were to happen, we are sorry, but we are not responsible for any lost ETC.
Download and verify:
Keep in mind that this software may have access to sensitive financial data, and many hacker groups are trying to compromise your security. Please make sure you verify the downloaded binary with PGP/GPG.
To verify a release with a signature:
- First, make sure you have a
gpgtool installed, eg. gnupg or gnupg2.
- Then ensure you have
imported the signing signature. ETCDEV and ETC volunteer PGP keys are available here.
$ git clone https://github.com/ethereumproject/volunteer.git $ cd volunteer/Volunteer-Public-Kyes $ gpg --import *.pub
- Finally, verify the signature of the executable or archive:
$ gpg --verify EmeraldWallet-win-xxxxxxxx.exe.sig