Fetch transaction history #603
ETC Difficulty Bomb Difusal Fork in May 2018 added support for
geth_getAddressTransactionsAPI. This is a significant addition because users would typically backtrack through each block or spent significant time on a block explorer.
Total in fiat. Added total in fiat currency support. #585
Version notification. Added feature to notify user if a newer wallet version is available. #600
- Removed description field for accounts. #586
- Upgraded React version 15.6.1 to 16.2.0
- Improved UI for hiding an account. #589
- Differing NodeJs versions #581
- Block progress during sync #587
- Alignment of error message #620
- Temporarily enforced min-width for reflow issues in condensed views #621
- Dialog rendering inaccurate tx value #639
- Fixed getting and removing of Tokens #650
Download and verify:
Keep in mind that this software may have access to sensitive financial data, and many hacker groups are trying to compromise your security. Please make sure you verify the downloaded binary with PGP/GPG.
To verify a release with a signature:
- First, make sure you have a
gpgtool installed, eg. gnupg or gnupg2.
- Then ensure you have
imported the signing signature. ETCDEV and ETC volunteer PGP keys are available here.
$ git clone https://github.com/ethereumproject/volunteer.git $ cd volunteer/Volunteer-Public-Kyes $ gpg --import *.pub
- Finally, verify the signature of the executable or archive:
$ gpg --verify EmeraldWallet-win-xxxxxxxx.exe.sig
Getting Started with Emerald Wallet
The Emerald Wallet is an Ethereum Classic Wallet part of a broader project known as the Emerald Platform. All releases of Emerald Wallet can be located on Github. See Getting Started with Emerald Wallet for more info.
Disclaimer: Please do not keep or transact more than you are willing to lose, and please be careful. Please use a hardware wallet such as Ledger Nano S together with Emerald Wallet. If something were to happen, we are sorry, but we are not responsible for any lost ETC.
We are extremely grateful to the many volunteers and members of our community for their ongoing contributions.