Multi Location Inventory
Because the Magento community is currently https://github.com/magento-engcom/magento2/wiki/Technical-Vision.-Catalog-Inventory we nare not longer maintaining this module.
Magento 2 Warehouses Store View Inventory
Module can be used to separate the stock on different store views based on warehouses with grid for fast stock status editing.
How to use the module
At first only one zone/warehouse is created by default. You can check the newly created zone under the EaDesign menu.
- the default zone cannot be deleted or edited. This zone will will provide the stock status for all the store views that do not have a specific zone allocated;
- when you add a new zone all the items stock statues will be base on the default zone;
- when you delete a zone all the stock data will be deleted for that zone and your stock data will be handled by the default zone.
- when you add/delete zones you will need to re-index the stock to see the fronted values right away;
You can install the module via composer or manually by adding it to the app/code directory. The module is available on packagist.org
- composer config repositories.magento2-warehouses git firstname.lastname@example.org:EaDesgin/magento2-warehouses;
- sudo composer require eadesignro/module-warehouses;
- php bin/magento setup:upgrade;
You need to remove the module. If you added products in the time you used EaDesign Warehouses Store View Inventory you will need to import their stocks to create the stock data. Soon we will add a synchronization system for this.
#Video install and use