Stationwagon is a Fuel-based blog application. The purpose of this application is to show users who are new to the Fuel framework how things work by providing examples.
Check Stationwagon on FuelPHP Forums for the latest updates.
- Import the database.sql to your database
- Modify the database information in /fuel/app/config/db.php
- and.. that’s it!
Stationwagon is full of examples and is updated regularly to keep up with changes from Fuel.
- ActiveRecord – how to add, update, delete or fetch records from your database
- Pagination – how to setup pagination using real data
- Auth – Stationwagon relies on the Auth package
- and some other stuff.
So, go ahead and download Stationwagon! If you would like to contribute, just fork the repo and do a pull request if you have something to add.