HorseTweaks is a modification for Minecraft loaded by LiteLoader and designed to allow users to customize several aspects of the vanilla horse mechanics.
This project contains the following functionality:
- Enable ability to wear armor for all horse types.
- Enable rendering of armor texture layer for all horse types.
- Enable displaying of horse statistics in the horse inventory screen.
- Install proper version of LiteLoader.
- Download and move this mode to the proper versioned mods folder. (e.g.
All mod configuration can be accessed via the LiteLoader mods tab in-game. If you cannot see the tab in the game menu, try pressing
This modification is tested to ensure that it is correct, but sometimes bugs can sneak in. If you have found a bug within the project, or if you have a feature request, please create an issue on Github.
Donating is a great way to thank the developer if you find the project useful, and encourages work on more 100% free and open-source projects. If you would like to donate (any amount), there is an easily accessible link at the top of this page. Thank you!
This modification is released as a free and open-source project under the GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3). To learn more about what this means, click that link or read about it on Wikipedia.