Kirby Online Store by Ecwid
1. Kirby CLI
If you are using the Kirby CLI, you can install this plugin by running the following commands in your shell:
$ cd path/to/kirby $ kirby plugin:install Ecwid/kirby-ecwid-online-store
2. Clone or download
- Clone or download this repository.
- Unzip the archive if needed.
Make sure that the plugin folder structure looks like this:
3. Kirby plugin installer
- Create an Ecwid account if you haven’t yet. It’s free. Create Ecwid Account
- In the Ecwid widget in your Kirby Admin Panel, click the Connect button to connect your Ecwid account to your site.
- Once our account is connected, the plugin will try to create a new “Shop” page on your site for you automatically. If a page is not created, you can create a Shop page yourself: just create a page and choose “Ecwid” template in the page creation dialog.
- To manage your store, click the “Dashboard” button in the Ecwid widget in your Kirby admin panel.
For more information about Ecwid, setup instructions and useful tips, visit the Ecwid Help Center: https://support.ecwid.com/ .