Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- Various performance improvements. (133b052 fa00cd0)
- Update dependencies to latest versions. (6369f5d)
- Ask to crt.sh only for subdomains (2d76be0)
- Idiomatic PATHs usage. (c156ea3)
- The tool is now available in crates.io
- Instructions for building in any platform added. See the docs.
It Findomain release have big important changes:
- Added support for ARM and Aarch64 architectures: 4bdf76d
- Use our own build of the requests client: f4b707e
- Change timeout from 30 seconds (default) to 20 seconds: e2940b3
- Own DNS configuration support (It allow Findomain to continue working still if it fails to detect system DNS configuration): 1fa4eb3
- Rewrite about 64% of the code in
lib.rs(Big performance and code improvement): c07334b
- Improve output accuracy: e2befd8
- Added Facebook API support.
- Exclude domains containing
- Better data exportation handling.
- Better IP querying.
It's a release with big improvements and fixes. See the following notes:
- Optional support for multiple APIs as been added (you can explicit tell that with the
- New APIs added: https://crt.sh, https://www.virustotal.com, https://api.sublist3r.com.
- Fix application panic when the server returns an error like timeouts or whatever other.
- Fix application panic when the JSON data obtained from the API can not be parsed correctly.
- Functions to get subdomains has been separated by APIs in order to improve code quality.
- Now findomain have less dependences (error_chain) as been removed.
- Deprecated code as been removed.
- Added emojis to informative messages.
- Added support for writing to output files in some formats: TXT, CSV, JSON. Commit: 2efee99
- Add support for MacOS and Windows.
- Remove duplicate subdomains from output.
- Performance improvements.
It's the first release in Github of findomain, the release include:
- Option to discover subdomains based in argument with the -t option.
- Option to discover subdomains based in a input file with a domain list separated by lines.
- Option to show IP (if resolved).
- Better argument handling.