Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
Heyyyy, I'm back with another release of Skematic!
This version added:
- Metrics (https://bstats.org/plugin/bukkit/Skematic)
- Some bug fixes
- Actually adding 1.12 support lol
If you want to use the 1.12 version, be sure to download the
Skematic-legacy.jar, if you want to use 1.13 download
This took a long time, but here is Skematic 2.1! This isn't a very big release, but it brings a few cool things, like:
- Loading schematics (like skript-yaml!)
- Fixed schematic pasting (closes #2)
- Added custom Schematic class
- And some more stuff!
NOTE: There's currently a bug with pasting schematics in FAWE.
Currently, you can't paste/save schematics saved in 1.13. This will throw an error. Right now it only works with 1.12 or lower saved schematics. If FAWE updates, you will probably be able to use this properly :D
For this Christmas, I'd like to bring version 2.0 of Skematic! For 2.0, I've reworked a lot of (basically every) syntax and am glad to share it with you.
Newly added goodies:
- Added a lot of shape stuff! (Pyramids, etc.)
- Added patterns (Filling regions, etc.)
- Added block counts (Amount of blocks in a region)
- A lot of bug fixes and code improvements
And probably the most exciting: 1.13 support! Wohoo!
You can now use the latest FAWE 1.13 build with Skematic (be sure to download the
master version). If you encounter any issues, please report them at the issue tracker since I haven't fully tested this build.
If you still want to use 1.12, download the
Version 1.3 of Skematic is here. Sorry for the lack of updating, I've had a busy period.
length ofsyntax conflict with Skript
- Added syntaxes for a CuboidRegion's blocks and how many type of material is in one
- Removed unnecessary code (scope utils)
- Code clean up
More stuff! Version 1.2 is here, bringing:
- Flushing a player's queue (clearing the queue)
- Removed in %world% from syntaxes where it wasn't needed
- Fixed schematicformat being null
- Fixed schematic file finding
- Removed schematic type :(
- And more stuff (that I probably forgot)
New stuff! This is version 1.1, bringing:
- saving schematics to files (https://docs.skunity.com/syntax/effects/Save%20schematic)
- 3 new types: cuboidregion, schematic, schematicformat
- moved every syntax using regions to cuboidregion for more possibility (you can create virtual cuboidregions)
- removed some syntax conflicts
- a lang file
- lots of fixed bugs
- cleaned up code