Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
EWF Generic Application Lifecyle
The thread of control is initiated by the client (Web Client(Browser) Desktop, other), passed from component to component and finished in the Application to apply our business logic.
Client --> (1-http)--> Server --(2-*GI)--> Connector --(3-EWF)--> Application
Client (share media type (json, xml, html, etc) ) with Service
- The client (the Browser or other type of client) initiates the process sending a HTTP request to the server.
- The server (Apache, Nino, ningx) receives the request, process it according to its configuration and, if it is the case, dispatches it into a Connector (FCGI, CGI, Nino).
- Based on the HTTP operation ( GET, POST, PUT, DELETE).
- The handler dispatch the business process through an Application Logic/ Business logic.
- Custom code per application.
- The Application Logic exit and send to the handler the answer.
- The handler send the response to the client.