- Added support for ROMs with variable amounts of palette slots (based on Johan's new detection logic).
- ROM Palette importers will block the operation if the destination ROM doesn't have enough palette slots to do the full migration.
Thanks to @urbster1 to wake me up from Internet exile to fix those issues.
- GUI : Fixed font anti-aliasing for menus and menubars.
- KitEditor : added a toggle to disable on-click sample playback
- KitEditor : proper removal of last kit (doesn't mark a kit as cleared)
- KitEditor : added an "Erase kit" button (marks the whole ROM bank as empty)
- KitEditor : Cancelling the "Import All" action doesn't display a popup anymore.
- FontEditor : tile rotation control fix
- FontEditor : Fixed PNG->FNT and PNG->ROM font patching
- Font editor : dither the shaded tiles' background
- Added a volume slider
- Added a new command line operation :
clone <inFile> <outFile>to copy all customizations from a ROM to another.
- Added a button to quick export all samples from a kit to wave files into a specific folder
.gbon filename when saving a ROM if it was missing.
- Fixed Drop Sample action
- Tried to fix sample playback to avoid having the GUI stall on playback
- Various code clean and migraines.
Addendum: Thanks @urbster1 for the command line option suggestion.
- Kit edition window is resizable (using MigLayout)
- Added an "import all" menu item
- Removed dithering option for now. It should be back for sample import.
- Added a half-speed sample playback button
- Fixed afont name not updating when loading a font file.
- Fixed file saving dialogs and added an overwrite warning
- Changed once more the repository sturcture to add support for Maven build.
Today's the day where my fork deviates from LSDPatch. Let me reintroduce to you LSDPatch Redux.
The main changes are source code-wise, with a restructured codebase, cleaning the code style and a few tidbits and raising the minimal Java version required to 8. This is quite a breaking change from the original repository's attempt at preserving compatibility with some Java 5 targets, but I think the saner codebase will be a good trade-off.
This version doesn't change a lot, minus the name and a few internal changes.
- Sample palyback fixed and now closer to the real deal
- The patcher will fix the ROM checksums before saving to a file, making BGB less unhappy about the changes.
- (WIP) added font extraction/injection commands for batch or headless font replacement. (here be dragons)