Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
The patcher would add an awful amount of dithering by default even though I thought I disabled it. This is fixed.
- Kit edition window is resizable (using MigLayout)
- Added an "import all" menu item
- Removed dithering option for now. It should be back for sample import.
- Added a half-speed sample playback button
- Fixed afont name not updating when loading a font file.
- Fixed file saving dialogs and added an overwrite warning
- Changed once more the repository sturcture to add support for Maven build.
Today's the day where my fork deviates from LSDPatch. Let me reintroduce to you LSDPatch Redux.
The main changes are source code-wise, with a restructured codebase, cleaning the code style and a few tidbits and raising the minimal Java version required to 8. This is quite a breaking change from the original repository's attempt at preserving compatibility with some Java 5 targets, but I think the saner codebase will be a good trade-off.
This version doesn't change a lot, minus the name and a few internal changes.
- Sample palyback fixed and now closer to the real deal
- The patcher will fix the ROM checksums before saving to a file, making BGB less unhappy about the changes.
- (WIP) added font extraction/injection commands for batch or headless font replacement. (here be dragons)
- Now imports and exports PNG instead
- File chooser trying to remember previous locations
- File choosers globally cleaner code-wise.
- FontEditor refactor and restructure
- Fixed grid drawing
- TileEditor and FontMap autoscaling
- Command line options and load/save fixes
Untested: I'm not responsible if anything break, this is distributed *as-is* blahblahblah.