yet another tool for electronics engineers to use on their workbench - planned to include Voltmeter, Ammeter, Component Tester, Serial Terminal, DAQ functionality, Waveform Generator.
A basic Arduino nano based portable device, having portable power, a basic display and circuitry to measure voltage, current, pulses, test components (Resistors, Capacitors, Transistors and more) and also be able to serve as a Serial Terminal and MORE.
- Handheld formfactor - credit card/gameboy/mobile phone sized
- Arduino based
- Input Push Buttons - 6 to 10 buttons via 1 single ADC pin
- Nokia Graphics LCD - Mono, Mobile LCD for Display
- Voltage Input - 0 to 50V or possibly, -50 to 50V Voltmeter (2x)
- Current Input - 0 to 500mA or even possibly 1A Ammeter (FUSED)
- Serial Terminal - Show incoming Serial data on screen (adjustable/auto baudrate)
- Sqaure Wave Generator - basic clock generator, upto 1MHz with adjustable Duty Cycle
- Pulse Counter - Basic Pulse stats - Freq, Duty Cycle, etc
- Component Tester - a variant of the SemiConductor Tester
- Battery Powered - Chargeable via USB
- Serial Connection with PC - A basic data acquisition app on PC Side - Windows/Linux
Suggest any other ideas that could be done..!
- Upload Schematic
- Battery Charger integration
- Serial Terminal implementation
- Write more TODO List items...!
- Basic Circuit made on a protoboard
- LCD and Buttons Tested
- Simple Voltmeter 0.5 to 50V implemented
- Simple Pulse Generator Implemented with adjustable Freq/Duty
- Simple Menu interface implemented
- Integrate the Voltmeter, Pulse generator and Menu in one code
DONE before 10th of June 2015