Yoshiki Vázquez Baeza ElDeveloper
- macfusion2 92 Macfusion2
- keystats 10 A simple keylogger for OS X
- xcode-theme 8 Xcode Default-lookalike theme for TextMate and Sublime Text 2.
- ITTDMMAWHTTTF 3 1.21 jigawatts????
- Visual 1 Navigate through images stored in a web page with "sequential" names. Think of it as a sequential image navigator.
Repositories contributed to
- biocore/qiita 22 Qiita - A QIIME databasing effort
- biocore/emperor 28 Emperor a tool for the analysis and visualization of large microbial ecology datasets
- biocore/qiime 131 Quantitative Insights Into Microbial Ecology (QIIME): Official repository for software and unit tests
- biocore/american-gut-web 2 The website for the American Gut Project participant portal
- biocore/Platypus-Conquistador 5 Confirming specific taxonomic groups within your samples.
Contributions in the last year 1,318 total Jul 28, 2014 – Jul 28, 2015
Longest streak 15 days September 20 – October 4
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
- Pushed 3 commits to biocore/basespace-qiime Jul 22 – Jul 23
15 Issues reported
- Open #4 QIIME Downstream should be able to take more than one app result
- Open #412 Animation colors should check for matches in the color tab
- Open #411 Null values should be filtered out
- Open #410 Compile a list of commonly useful metadata categories and list them at the top
- Open #1395 The study metadata should be added to the QIIME mapping file
- Open #1394 Before starting an analysis, you should be able to combine metadata categories
- Open #1393 Add the concept of 'investigation'
- Open #1392 Add ability to flag incorrect metadata and proposing fixes
- Open #1391 Create a gold standard portal
- Open #1390 The mapping file used for analyses should include the taxonomic summaries
- Open #1389 Analysis results page shouldn't use IFrames
- Open #1388 Add a layer of interoperability between visual displays
- Open #1387 Add ability to filter out taxa as part of an analysis creation
- Open #1386 Improve usability of Dropped samples menu
- Open #1385 Persistent URLs when a user is not logged-in