Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
[1.14.2] - 2020-08-18
- Nvidia made a minor URL adjustment on their website
- Driver downloads are now being done with HTTPS protocol
[1.14.1] - 2020-05-15
- Not launching extracted drivers when using minimal installer
[1.14.0] - 2020-05-15
I am back, sorry for being inactive the past years. I've been very busy with GTA related projects for years until recently where I got dropped out, and now focusing on my own side projects. I hope you all enjoy this new version!
- Download selection form, you can now select the download server. Hopefully this resolves issues with slow downloads
- Compare HAP versions, making sure downloaded one is the correct one (which also prevents further errors)
- We now run the NVIDIA installer with the
/norebootif the application is running quiet to prevent random reboots
- Support for DCH drivers thanks to Osspial
- Updated HAP to v1.11.23
- Download size in bytes are now properly grouped
- Use string interpolation where available
- Minor code improvements
- Improved tooltips on the driver dialog
- Disabled keyboard shortcuts in driver dialog
- Missing icon files for the forms
- Minor typo
- You can no longer navigate to other websites from the release description
- Driver installer no longer hardcoded to run quiet if minimal installer is used
/nosplashargument when minimal installer isn't used, which caused Gf Experience to install
[1.13.0] - 2018-06-06
- QuickEdit is now disabled, no more accidentally stalling the application
- Minor message when hash doesn't match
- Updated HAP to v1.8.4
[1.12.0] - 2018-03-09
- Implemented checks for the MD5 hash for the HAP dll file. This is to make so that people don't use a wrong version of HAP, since TNUC only previously checkes for the file name. Now we are also checking the hash which means that we are comparing the entire file. This should fix all the dll hell trouble, sorry for the late fix :/
- Moved class files
- Updated HAP to v1.7.1
[1.11.0] - 2018-02-09
--ignore-missing-gpuargument, will ignore the fact that no compatible gpu were found
- Tool tips in the driver dialog
- Updated legal message
- Possible fix for 7-Zip extraction error
- Fixed update checker by updating to .NET 4.6.1 and HAP v1.6.16, thanks @dragondaud
[1.10.0] - 2017-10-24
- Implemented a much better dialog for chosing directory
- Support for alternative locations for 7-Zip (Scoop, x86 install on amd64 systems, MSI installer and last resort)
- Check against vendor ID if the gpu drivers aren't installed
- Missing text
- Driver installer always run quietly, now only skipping eula
- Tiny text on none dpi-displays in the driver dialog
[1.9.0] - 2017-09-25
- New fancy dialog when a new driver is available, with a much better GUI solution and better release notes preview
- Support for 7-Zip, and an improved libary handling system
--confirm-dlargument. It will automaticly download and install new drivers! (uses minimal installer)
--config-hereargument. It uses the working directory as the path for the config
- Implemented check for driver file size
- Updated HtmlAgilityPack to the latest version
- Replaced the
GPU Typesystem with now assuming the type depending on the gpu name
- Changed back to the correct folder browser dialog
- A lot of cleanup (yet again) and refactoring
- Code improvements
- You no longer have to select your gpu
[1.8.0] - 2017-06-28
- Inform user to select a empty folder if using the minimal installer.
- Automatic download of
HtmlAgilityPack.dllif not found.
- Network connection check.
- GUI progress bar that shows up upon the driver download, if the user has selected the quiet mode.
- Went back to using the
- Method renames to match CA1709.
- A lot of cleanup.
[1.7.0] - 2017-04-29
- Added hiding un-supported GPUs in the SelectGPU form which is enabled by default.
- Option to create a minimal installer of the drivers, so we don't install telemetry and other things we don't need. Requires WinRAR for now.
- No longer downloads driver if it exists.
- Improved the driver description fetcher and the download message box.
- Now following the CA1709 standard by Microsoft, and "migrated" to VS2017.
- Minor changes.
- CTRL-C is no longer ignored.