Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
[0.14.1] - 2018-01-01
- Missing license in class files
- Defender context menu not disappearing once disabled
[0.14.0] - 2017-12-26
Ho ho ho, Merry Christmas to you all! Much work have been put to Win10Clean since it was re-written in c-sharp. This has also caused a lot of weird bugs that (IMO) I've now ironed out. Expect a GUI overhaul, reverse function and much more in 2018, again enjoy your holidays!
- Now disables the
share withcontext menu, and removes the edit context menu for
- Checks that disables the
Don't reinstall modern appsand
Disable start menu adsbuttons if they're already applied
- Improved the status message box when uninstalling metro apps
- Minor changes (extended error messages, code changes & improvements)
- Updated changelog information
- Libary folders not hidden in certian open file dialogs for amd64 users
- Missing OneDrive leftover registry key
- Broken registry paths throwing errors
- Properly lock form when doing a task
[0.13.0] - 2017-11-18
- Re enable core Defender function if disabled
- Pin Explorer on the start menu
- Restart explorer once
- Remove 'Pin on Start' for recycle bin
- Support for disabling print context for .url extention files
- Support for disabling modern share context menu
- Support for hiding My People in the taskbar
- Rewritten application in C#
- Improved the update checking code, yet again
- Some changes to support v1709
- Targeting .NET 4.6.1
Disable GameDVRbutton has been removed due to it being integrated in the Creators Update
[0.12.0] - 2017-04-17
Even more minor update this time around, brings support for the Creators Update. When I get the context menu things finished I'm going to release it as v1.
- The app list will now refresh when the
All userscheckbox state changes.
- Now supporting Creators Update (removing the new Defender from startup).
- Now also disabling the
Troubleshoot compabilitycontext menu.
- The remote server is now accessed via a secure link (GitHub have already forced HTTPS).
- Fixed the obvious typo (metro).
- Now removing all OneDrive tasks.
[0.11.0] - 2017-04-03
Well I'm still not dead, guess that I gotta admit that I've slowed down development a lot. The future is still bright and I will keep improving Win10Clean until the end of time :D Just that I don't have much else that I wanna implement, and am listening to feedback.
- Export console log.
- Form maximum size.
- Context menu cleanup improved, now also removing the following: WMP integration (image folders?!, audio files and audio folders), restoring previous version and pinning to libary.
- Fixed OneDrive not hidden in the legacy Explorer file dialog.
[0.10.0] - 2017-02-27
- Ability to cleanup the context menu for extensions. Like printing, editing (notepad), play song and add to playlist (wmp).
- Uninstalling apps now have correct feedback (sucess, fail).
- Added removing OneDrive from Explorer file dialogs.
- Added proper credit and added links to licenses.
- Improved fallback code for the update checker.
- The form will now become non interactive when doing a task.
- Prompt for uninstalling apps now tell every app to be uninstalled.
[0.9.0] - 2017-02-04
- Added a query to check if the start menu ads already has been disabled, and if so - give user choice to re-enable.
- Added a fix for uninstalled apps reinstalling.
- The OneDrive uninstaller now remove any leftovers found in the task scheduler.
- Ability to uninstall multiple apps at once.
- Cleanup in code, now using
Usingstatements in a attempt in lowering the memory usage.
[0.8.0] - 2016-11-15
- Fixed tab index yet again.
- The OneDrive should now be sucessfully remove the icon from Explorer, and does no longer remove stuff from the registry.
- Fixed a
Revert7related error if registry key doesn't exist.