When contributing to this repository, please first discuss the change you wish to make via issue, email, or any other method with the owners of this repository before making a change.
Pull Request Process
For new features or bug fixes, please follow the below guideline, making sure that the pull request is coming from a feature branch. This guarantees that new features are merged with
develop during a pull request.
- Create a feature branch:
git flow feature start module_1
- The code is updated on the feature branch
- When the feature is completed a pull request is opened in GitHub comparing develop and the feature branch
- The team reviews the pull request and makes comments
- Any changes from the pull request are made to the feature branch
- Once all changes are incorporated on the feature branch the feature branch is finished:
git flow feature finish module_1
developbranch is pushed to GitHub (GitHub will automatically mark the pull request as closed/merged when this happens)